What Is KeepYourCapital.com?
KeepYourCapital.com helps you understand the investment world. We remove the mystery of investing through simple, informative and hopefully entertaining material. Go on…have a browse…lap it up.
KeepYourCapital.com is run by the investment professionals at KPI Capital. (www.kpicapital.com)
What Do I Get?
What don’t you get?…
* A simple and enjoyable approach to understanding investing. Sign-up for our updates for an easy and free way to learn what most have heard but few understand.
* Complimentary presentations (video/screencast) on all aspects of investing – see how learning to make money can be fun.
* Free products, tools, surprises and advice from people that have been around the block and want to help others.
* Email email@example.com and let us know how we can help. We understand what it’s like to need help with even the most basic stuff – get in touch! Please note we cannot offer advice on your personal financial situation but are happy to help with general questions (we had to write that).
* If you buy something along the way but don’t like what we say…we’ll give your money back. We’re only out to make friends. If you don’t benefit then we don’t want to.
So Who Are You Guys?
We’re fund managers from KPI Capital; Australian Financial Services Licence number 411841.
We hold Diplomas of Financial Services (Financial Markets). We also have University Degrees in Arts, Commerce and Law. We’ve been trading the markets professionally for over 10 years.
Our mission is to demystify the investment world and help our clients achieve their financial goals.
Will You Sell My Email?
Never. What are we crazy? Your trust is far too valuable.
How Much Does It Cost?
There is no cost to access our resources, ask a question or sign-up for our new material. Any products offered are for one-time payments at prices clearly marked.
Can I Send This Email To A Friend?
Sure. Knock yourself out. Spread the love.
How Do I Unsubscribe?
Click ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of our emails (that was a bit of a gimmie…).